'Elite-IK' AUTOMOTIVE KEY PROGRAMMER
XTOOL Elite IK is an Extremely Powerful & Compact Diagnostic Key & Remote Programming Machine.
The Elite IK is a smaller, more economical alternative to the ELITE with a near equivalent level of power and functionality.
It is capable of programming the majority of Vehicle types from 1996- to current models.
It does not require Tokens to program Keys & Remotes.
Regular updates are available as they are rolled out and the unit is updated via WiFi.
XTOOL supports the following situations:
- Lost Keys
- Additional Keys
- Remote programming
- Pin code reading
- Pin code calculators
- Read + Clear fault codes
- Data recording & Screenshots
- Compact design and smaller footprint
- Economic price point allows for multiple purchases that can maintain service levels and standards for your company
- Compact Tool Case
- Mini USB to USB Type C
- USB Cable
- OBD Main Cable
- Tablet Charger
- OBDII-16 Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Certificate of Quality
- XTOOL ELITE IK TABLET ‘7’ inch LED touch screen, 1024*600 resolution WITH SRS+, XTOOL & TEAMVIEWER
The SRS+ XTOOL provides information specific to vehicles in the Australian & New Zealand market.
- X-tool quick view for Diagnostic Key/Remote Programming
- Immobiliser information & X-tool Compatibility
- X-tool comprehensive pathways & manuals
- Transponder & Remote Info & ordering options
- Key blade reference types for JMA, KEYDIY & Silca
- Remote programming instructions
- Troubleshooting Manuals
- Training Videos on Vehicles
Note: There is an annual charge that covers both XTOOL updates & SRS XTOOL access. The 1st year is included with the purchase of the tool.
- OS: Android 10
- Processor: 2GHz Quad core
- Memory: 2GB standard - 32GB RAM with SD card expansion
- Display: 7.0-inch touch screen with 1024 × 600 resolution
- Connectivity: USB/Wi-Fi/Wired
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, light sensor
- Audio: Microphone, dual speakers
- Power & Battery: 5000mAh, 3.65V lithium-polymer battery
- Power Voltage: 5V
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 700°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: <90%
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 249 x 142 x 33.5mm